About to order my Extreme 4.0. Is this legit?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by lreyes66, Apr 30, 2012.

1. i got mine off ebay but im sure thats the same exact model yo

2. Thanks, I went ahead and ordered it.

3. Yeah it's legit. Good choice.

4. yea i got it when it was $144.99 during amazons midnight sale or someshit like that

got overnight shipping for free soo it comes in tomorrow :hello:

5. got mine on amazon and i'm using it right now.... best weed related purchase i've ever made.

amazing vape....

:smoke::smoke:

hippy

6. Got my EQ today.... sad thing is that 1 of my cyclone bowls were broken :(

7. When was that? And is there gonna be another one? I'm about to buy mine and it'd be awesome to get that cheaper:hello:

8. Best way to smoke ever. I have had mines for a week and its super fun the balloon is sick for parties

9. #10 LetsVape, May 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2012
    Hi guys,

After doing some research I have learned that the way to know if you actually have the latest (2012) model is to check the increment that the temp goes up/down. The new 2012 model goes up and down by 1 degree vs the older models go up/down 5 degrees each time you press the up/down arrow.

Can anyone please give this a try and reply. Thanks.

10. Well....:confused:. After reading this i turned my q on, and it goes up by two most of the time, 1 sometimes. just depends on what temp i am at.

Ex. 370-372-374-375.

Honestly tho i couldn't care less if its the new or old model. Its not like it won't send me to space camp either way!!!!

11. Lol that is true. Enjoy it.

12. The one I got goes up by 1 degree increments.

13. Try switching it to Celcius and see what it goes by... The unit/remote basically works in C, but can show in F.

14. ^^^ lol, yea i suck, your right. :smoke:

15. Just ordered one yesterday can't wait :)