About to head to Amsterdam

Discussion in 'General' started by blazinthatpurp, Jan 6, 2012.

1. About 2 hours till me and my dad take off for a 6 hour road trip to amsterdam. Been on a 4 month long t break since ive been in germany traveling this semester. going to get blasted for sure with that first joint. we are staying near Dam square, is there anything that i just absolutely just HAVE to see while im there?

2. I always wanted to go to amsterdam and chill in one of those bars and discuss my journey of life with fellow tokers.

3. Meh, it just seems like a stoner marketing scheme and it's over glorified than it is, I'd rather smoke at home and save myself the money. Most shop owner's are cranky and sell over expensive things and the same old weed you could get at home but with a fake exotic name and it's worth more than it should be.

I'd at least go somewhere crazy like where D-Day happened at that beach.

4. Or perhaps Asia, people are very spiritual down there.

5. [quote name='"Delluhsion"']

Or perhaps Asia, people are very spiritual down there.[/quote]

Go to india especially if u want that

Thats mainly where that stuff is happening.

My dad is into indian spirituality cuz he visited there. Also steve jobs spent time there as well

6. [quote name='"Exodus2011"']

Go to india especially if u want that

Thats mainly where that stuff is happening.

My dad is into indian spirituality cuz he visited there. Also steve jobs spent time there as well[/quote]

I am in India now...very cultural but cannabis or ganja is a big no no...people trip out and if they don't they'll give shit. They see ganj as only beggars and very poor people use it so stay away from it sorta thoughts. Fuck them I'm making hash and smoking ganj and I'm going to college here, no biggie except most are brown to black shit and they try to tell you it was green at one point but because of travel it turns black. Also don't expect to find female buds..ppl here not only don't care but they don't know either and are in no way shape or form to tell you they are wrong or God forbid they don't know. Thu know everything and anything there is to know about anything...atleast what they think. Only female buds you'll be getting is from me muahahahah lol I'm planning in growing soon and just smoke these fools out of the water. No sling slangin but nice to have actual female buds seedless and actually green and well mostly dank. Lol.