About to Have Sex With Girlfriend for First Time Last Night

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inn0centbystander, Feb 6, 2014.

Totes mcgotes

2. #22 nascarfan, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    Yes and no. While it's possible to get a HSV-2 infection orally (if not shockingly rare), ulcers, outbreaks, shedding, etc rarely present more than once. Same with an HSV-1 infection on the genitals. These Herpes viruses evolved to infect a very specific area of the body; it's why you don't really see Herpes infections (other than chicken pox) in other areas of the body, even mucus membranes like the eyes, unless the person in question has a serious immune system problem.

So while cross infection is possible (but rare), when it does happen, you may present with symptoms initially (maybe, there's also a good chance you never will), typically that's the only outbreak a person will ever have. The virus more or less remains completely dormant in the body and doesn't really present with symptoms or shedding of infectious material.

....It's really not much of a risk to worry about. Think about this for a minute. Statistically, 90% of adults become infected with HSV-1 by the time they reach adult hood. Are you going to use condoms for blowjobs for the rest of your life? Because statistically speaking, it's almost guaranteed that every partner you'll ever have will be infected with oral Herpes, whether they show symptoms or not (and a lot of people don't. You could have it and not even know it). You could get a cross infection on your genitals.

May the Lord Christ have mercy on your tender weak soul.

4. Haha dude this is the real world. That shit is a lotttt more common then you apparently think. That's why you worry about you and let her do her.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. wow all of you saying yeah just hit it raw....OP you are smart and showed self control.  If you don't want a baby or STD then don't fuck raw dog....if you're in a committed relationship and she's on the pill (shot, etc) then bang away. 

6. lool i was thinking the same thing.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Shoulda put it in her butt Op

8. Pull out method here lol

9. I spit in there butt too lolol

10. #30 Mackerowenie, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
    I would rather masturbate alone all
    night than have sex with a condom.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. My mom had to get off the pill when she got older due to its risks to older women.
    My dad did the pull out method.

I was born when my mom was 37.
    I am very sad that I was precum sperm.

12. Raw dog Op, Plan B omelette ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. If you guys have been going out for a long time are STDs still an issue? I've been with my girl for years and we use condoms most of the time because she's a worry wart but when we don't it works because she hasnt been pregnant yet though we've had relatively close calls

14. Yeah pulling out can work,

It just takes one tho remember