Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to have a hugge blaze sesh, any tips?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GANJA_I_NEED, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Going to a freinds house this friday, and about to get as high as possible, never done this before, any tips on what i should watch out about?? BTW i'm not gonna get paranoid because i'm always calm with weed.

Do you think I might overdose? And possibly die? XD XD, jokes about the overdose XD

2. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
    be careful using marijuanas, don't wanna over dose and, like, fall asleep :laughing:

3. Don't bring anything valuable. Bring like $20 for munchies unless they have food

4. Hahaha so true! You bring it and you will lose it or just flat out forget you even brought it lol.

5. Stop starting threads about future smokeouts?

Hey bro, I'm a go to the bar, any tips? Will I get a DUI?

6. Not really any tips needed, but one valuable thing is don't forget a lighter hahahah

7. oh and don't smoke yourself out, if you keep blazing blunts as thick as your wrist all night you'll jsut end up not getting anymore high and wasting the weed when you arent getting anymore high have a coffee and relax for an hour until you sober up a tiny bit then continue blazing!!  :smoke:

8. Drink some coffee. I usually fall asleep on my big smokeouts, and that's a waste of medicine. 

9. Having munchies on hand is always great.

10. Lots of drinks! And a grinder is a must

11. People tend to chill more with the guy that matches so bring alil of ur stash for the smoke and biggest tip I can tell you is don't be the guy to zoned to talk ...even if what ur saying is total fucking nonsense keep talking or ul get bord fast

12. Yea what he said^^^
    Don't waste the high, enjoy your company as much as you can. I'm sure there will be some good laughs...

13. IMPORTANT: leave everything you bring, valuable or not, in one bag (maybe a backpack). When you use something, put it right back it the bag when you are done. This is always part of any smoke session for me but it's particularly useful for when you do pass out. when you wake up you don't know what you have, let alone where to find it. Oh, and keep glass somewhere safe when not in use. Fighting about who's paying the owner back kills the chill real fast. & keep your stash close. Don't be stingy with it, but don't leave it unattended.

Smoke up, lay down.

14. For starters, don't refer to weed as medicine if you are smoking to get high and not to cure an ailment. Doesn't matter if it helps calm your nerves or eases your back pain, if that isn't the main reason you are using it, then don't kid yourself. It sounds stupid.

Also, stop smoking when you stop getting higher.. otherwise you'll just fuck your tolerance

15. dont get bic'ed 
    bring some of your own weed as well

16. Invite girls

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. This made me laugh

Everyone know as long as you only inject 3.5 marijuanas in your veins you won't OD, 4 marijuanas will make you meet your maker though.

18. I knew a guy who knew a guy who did 5 marijuana and survived, barely.