about to grow first time

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by weediscool123, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Hello! im 18 live at home (senior in HS) and i smoke daily i wanted to grow but have no idea how i love in NYC (brooklyn) and have 2 places im thinking about both outdoor one is on my the roof of the building next to me (at a place noone can see it and im the only one who can get up there) or in prospect park i have no idea what im doing please help  :hello:  :hello:  :hello:  :hello:  :hello:

2. DON'T do it on the roof it is the easiest way to get caught. The police helicopters will easily spot your plants as no one grows on a roof and cannabis plants are also very easy to spot.

3. You could do it on your roof if you built a makeshift greenhouse for it or something so it wouldn't be recognizable from the air. Still pretty risky though, especially if it can be connected to you. If you do it in the park you'll likely get your bud stolen and if the cops find it they might camp out to see who comes to tend it. I don't really think either of your options are great, tbh. Might wanna wait until you have your own place and can do a closet grow.

4. how would i build a makeshift greenhouse?