About to go get my license

Discussion in 'General' started by goodseasons, Mar 12, 2012.

1. I was kidding about hitting a car haha!

2. I got my license today. I only missed 8 points. I failed last year when I missed 15 points just for not stopping long enough at the stop signs. The lady was such a fat fucking bitch.

3. I missed 33 points today... the most points your supposed to miss here is 21... the guy was such a dick.

4. [quote name='"goodseasons"']
    I missed 33 points today... the most points your supposed to miss here is 21... the guy was such a dick.[/quote]

I mean... You're driving something that can kill someone... He has every right to scrutinize what you do.

It is his job... Maybe you should have look at the manual they give you?

5. This is the most pathetic thread in internet history. Kid is 18 and can't pass a driving test. You're probably doing the rest of the human population a favor I suppose.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Are you kiddding me man, i only got my permit last week. Of course i mightve not passed my first time, and honestly just cause i don't know the name of 2 different things doesn't mean im a bad driver? I'm better than most people.. or atleast more cautious than most, its just those careless mistakes that happen when your anxiety kicks in.. I was only anxious cause of the alternative justice i knew i was gona have later that day.

7. Sorry bro, if being anxious makes you make careless mistakes, you might be better off not driving. You can kill someone. And why are you taking the test so soon? 6 months is pretty standard to have your permit. Give it more time dude. And read through the manual again.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Driving high as fuck is the best, that is all. :cool:

9. You just fail bro. You always signal when you make a move in a vehicle that's common sense. And always look over your shoulder when lane switching, and stop at a red light...it's a fucking red lihht

10. Alright so i just practised again, and i feel like im really good. Totally gona get it next time, i just reread the manual, and i know how to do everything.