Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to get off probation :D

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by khloreen, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Just joined the forums :D. I have been on probation since 10/4/13, I was suppose to have two years, but my probation officer sent off my recommendation for early termination. I hope it gets accepted, because I am ready to toke up. Assuming, that I get off probation, what should I do first? Roll joint? Roll blunt? Buy a bong? I can't wait Its so close I can taste the weed now :D

2. I also say dab.. you will never feel that kind of high again, enjoy it.

I did a 3 year felony probation and could not smoke for literally 3 years. When I could smoke, 1 little bowl had me sitting on a bed staring at the TV unable to speak for about a hour.

3. #5 khloreen, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    Haven't been around dealers in a while, I will definetly try to find some, how much do they typically cost?
    Also, should I build a tolerance first, before doing a dab?

4. Do a small dab....:)

5. Dabs usually means wax, wax can be found from anywhere between 10 to 100 a gram, usually 30 or 40 per gram.

You need proper tools for wax, can't bic that shit.

6. I think I would rather just smoke some actual buds.....

7. Dabs to me mean shatter or live resin...

8. I don't like shatter as much as the creamier wax...

Shatter has a good taste, but I find the creamy waxes to have a really earthy flavor.

9. You would like live resin then....Terpene signatures are unbeatable!

10. #12 TheDankBank, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    Probation ssucks!! I have it atm. :(

Probation Sucks!