About to get new grinder, has anyone had this one?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by flyershockey44, May 1, 2010.

1. the overall design looks amazing. i would just be worried of the design of those teeth. from the few grinders ive had over the years, ive found that the pyramid shaped teeth are great for seedy tough bud, but the shredder style (chromium crushers, sharpstone, etc) are better for good bud thats potentially soft or sticky.

totally up to you on which you like, but i love gimmick designs like the revolver pipe and such, and i love the look of that!

2. There's only teeth on the top...wouldn't that just spin the bud around??

3. I've seen those grenade grinders- with the low end griders. Spend maybe 10 dollars more and grab a SharpStone. It will be the best grind you ever had.

4. na theres teeth on the bottom too, i dont know that pictures weird

5. #6 Skunko, May 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2010
    I had the same type of grinder. pyramid shaped teeth, kief catcher, but i soon sold it after 3 months of using because metal scrappings come off and it doesnt grind well at all. I bought a cromium crusher for 10 dollars extra and i love it!

You get what you pay for so i would definitely say Invest in a good quality grinder.

For just 5 dollars extra, with free shipping, you get this black chromium crusher with a much better kief catcher then that grenade.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/2-5-4-PCS-CNC-C...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58876853fa

Just trying to help :]

Skunko

6. word thanks man! i already bought this one today for 20, and the only weed i got right now is SUPER sticky and wet so its hard to tell if its good or not