About to get my first tattoo

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by krazy92, Jun 21, 2010.

1. I've been thinking about this for awhile, but just never had a good idea. Finally it came to me, a quote I came up with that I think really connects with me, and will always have a meaning my whole life.

it will say "Here I am stronger then I could ever be" Going horizontal on my left rib cage.

Im pretty sure that should have meaning to me my whole life, like I am just a strong independeant person, and doubt that will change.

Any of you older blades have tattoos and regret getting it?

If so, please let me kno ur age, and if thats embarassing or w/e. maybe say im in my 30s, 40s, etc?

2. This is the definition of regret
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH1tTlq5-Qk]YouTube - Guy Has Glasses Tattooed On His Face[/ame]

3. I say wait a year, and if you still want it, get it.

4. that dude that got glasses is a fucking idiot but yeah id say wait little and think about it i still want my tattoo i have to wait though :(

5. LOL @ that moron getting glasses on his face. GL getting a job in the real world with dumb shit like that on your face.

Anyways, unless you can think of something really special/meaningful I wouldn't get it. 80% of the tattoos I see on people are supposed to be 'silly' and 'funny', but they usually aren't...they just seem childish and stupid.

If you can find something you really want, I say go for it man. Otherwise wait until you can figure it out.

6. just learn how to apply henna and you can have whatever you want, for one or two weeks at a time...

7. dude go for it. i have gotten some dumbshit tattooed on me and i still dont regret it because even if your veiws change the tattoo is still a represenitive part of your past and good memorys rush into my head once i look at them

8. Yeah man, come on, do it!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

9. Henna is definitely the way to go. Get it put on in henna, if you like it, get it, if you don't, dont get it.

10. LOL ribs for a first tattoo. Have fun with that