About to get into a fight and I'm baked. D:

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BrandonPanda, Jun 20, 2009.

1. I just got done smoking 3 bowls by myself and this dude who wants to fight just called and told me he's coming to my house.

And now I have to fight while super baked. It's only a boxing match type deal though. I already have my strategy to rush and act like I know what I'm doing. Because I'm not a really fi ghter type of person. And keeping my face guarded too.

Edit: Holy crap my nipples are hard. What do I do?

2. pull some assassins creed shit

3. hahaha i would hate to be you right now

4. I would calmly tell the guy you're baked and you'd like a fair fight, have him come back in a few hours.

if that's not possible...

Go for the body shots.

5. Dude guys. I feel like the fucking Highlander right now, I can totally take this guy and I'm going to go for the face! :O

6. i guess you have to relay on pure adrenaline,go tunnel vision and hope for the best manye:devious:

7. If you dont feel like fighting, don't answer the door, and if you choose to answer the door, have a big ass weapon of some sort(bat, golf club, preferably a 8-12" knife from a kitchen set) in your hand and just say "your choice to fight me". He will leave.

8. If this guy is a decent boxer, he'll know how to block. Body shots will be your best bet, unless he's a complete idiot.

9. This is the funniest thing I have read today

10. get in the zone man. i used to go and train boxing with my instructor when i was baked intentionally. even he would tell me sometimes i come in really happy and get faster/tougher and an overall better fighter... lol. i bet you can guess what i did right before!

post the results.

better yet.. VIDEO

11. set up a camera i wana c it

12. I hate fighting, but I will if I have to. Aim for the nose.

13. RIP HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF!

if he doesn't smoke weed, get him high and start working the kidneys

14. make body shots, like the sides and bottom part of the ribs, and if you get the chance, go for the throat, nose, and upper sides of the skull. who knows, if you can take punches you might enjoy yourself thoroughly, good luck dude and post back when you're done.

15. I smoked another bowl and I'm starting to see checkered patterns in things. Did I just level up?

16. i think... you should get pumped up. start watching fighting videos. get in the zone man. hes going to think ur gunna go right for the face, start out with rib/stomach shots, after one or two fast ones his hands will drop so you can give him one right in the eye. its simple, the human body only works on 3 sectors, the legs, torso, and head. take his focus off his head to his torso andhes open for a knockout.

17. lol where is this kid i thought he called u to fight like an hour ago

18. give us a in depth description of the fight once its over.

19. aim for his adam's apple and smash his temple as many times as u can