About to get high and cook Thanx giving Food

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dr3ski420, Nov 28, 2013.

1. So i got some Girlscout Cookie in my one hitter, and got a peach cobbler in the oven son!.....tell me what u got and what moms cookin'!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. half of my family is out of town and in the hospital, so either I am having a late thanksgiving (on like the 30th or early decemeber) or none at all this year :( atleast not a real family thanksgiving

3. We made peanut butter balls tonight. And were cooking turkey and dressing and chicken and broccoli casserole tomorrow. I gotta get up at six in the am to start cooking.

4. sorry bro...make the best out of it an smoke on smoke on

5. I had thanksgiving today since my dad works on thanksgiving every year. Turkey, beer rolls, oyster stuffing, cranberry sauce, green beans, mashed potatoes. Also made a pecan pie and pumpkin pie, got a chocolate tart chilling in the fridge right now and I have to get up early tomorrow to make some pumpkin cupcakes to take to my boyfriend's family's thanksgiving. Currently living in the kitchen lol and to top it off I've been out of bud for 3 days jesus

6. I made bacon wrapped chilli cheese dogs.  :smoke:

I was talking about the same thing just a couple night ago. Yummy.

My mouth literally just started watering. I think chili cheese dogs are my favorite.. and wrapped in bacon?! Jesus h christ..

9. I'm high and hungry and came for the food ideas.

Working tomorrow and over the weekend, don't know when I'm going to do the turkey day thing. Already got a turkey though, so we're going to have late thanksgiving sometime :smoke:

10. Yes! They are the best. You need to try them. I also put chopped onions on it, but not many people like that. =|

I wouldn't say no to some onions grilled up and slathered inbetween the bacon and dogs :smoking:

12. #12 Stoniecat, Nov 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2013
    I got blue dream in my one hitter. I'm takin that with me. My family is so huge that we have to rent out a banquet room! This year my hubby and I made cinnamon rolls from scratch, and my sister roasted one of the turkeys. The house smelled so yummy all night long. I can't wait to tear into it! Blurring the lines between what is Unreal and real.

13. awesome!!

14. I ended up out back with my nephew, roommate, and a younger cousin roasting a couple of bowls after dinner. The next generation makes me proud. :D

Blurring the lines between what is Unreal and real.

15. Just got high, but not having thanksgiving till next week. My whole family works retail, so thanks to black fucking Friday starting Thursday, we all are working. Myself 11:45 tonight till 8am, then 3pm-11pm (won't be out till past midnight due to cleaning), and back in for 10am-6pm on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app