Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to get helluh blazed...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by krunchy_taco, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Rolled a fat one today...

Show me what you homies smokin?

Attached Files:

2. its a 1 hitter blunt!

3. Not even worth rollin lol

4. Looks like a skill rolled tiny joint to me.  I would say it is rolled perfectly.

5. Never seen a joint that small o-O! impressive technique for such a small joint. 

6. This has to be a joke hahaha

7. If there's dank in there or your tolerance is low you definitely get stoned.

8. Chill dudes! Obviously it's a joke. But yes, I actually did put some bud in there. It even has the crutch and everything.

9. usually people give props for big joints and blunts....but I must give props cause that must've taken some work haha

10. Haha thats a good joke. me and my buddy made a tooth pick sized joint with a roller and it lasted forever!

11. I was confused as fuck until I realized this was a troll, then I laughed about it for a good ten minutes. I love you mary jane.  :rolleyes: