Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to get busy!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Anonymous 1ne, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Literally and figuratively. I've been on the forum for a while now, but I never posted much because I wasn't doing much, mari-jay wise. But now I've finally landed a second job and I'm about to move to Lawrence, KS (pretty much the weed capital of KS, from what I know) so it's finally going down! I'm still real new to it, though. Still yet to really know how to roll up, and I want pipes or bongs anyway, because smoking burns my throat too much. Maybe I'm just hitting it wrong lol, but seriously, it's time to get busy! Work a whole lot and get blazed when I'm not on the job. Hopefully, I'll become in a regular in the "Stash Jar" part of the forum.

2. I'm glad you have found interest in the forums, Happy toking. :smoke:

3. i'm about to get pretty busy too man. i'm making qwiso with a half ounce of bud, and the other half is going into cannabudder. went and bought a new scale, new jars, new bubbler, hemp wick, five pack of lighters, new electric grinder. im fuckin set for a while now.

4. Thanks for the replies, ya'll. And damn, aerials you for real about to be blazed the fuck out!