Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to get a new room mate

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lakplayer601, Jul 10, 2012.

1. So I am getting a new room mate and not sure if he will be comfortable with me smoking in my room (our rooms are next to each other). What should I do?

2. Just close your door and tell him to mind his own damn business.

3. Is he moving in with you, or the other way around? Or are you like moving in at the same time? If he's moving in with you he can fucking deal with it

4. I think the answer is quite obvious, strip down naked run into his room screaming while forcibly shoving random objects in his room up your ass, this will freak him out and he will believe your crazy and avoid you....

Or you could use common logic and just bring it up in conversation and ask if he minds you smoke and let him know you will be respectful and do it outside if he wishes.

5. Well meet him, And if hes a decent individual then smoke in your room. If its some whiney little bitch, just make sure he wont call the cops. The odds of gettin someone that would call the cops on u is very slim. My cousin had an apt and he had some dude livin with him that smoked a buncha weed, and my cousins completely against it, but he didnt mind it at all. Just dont let it involve the dude and ull be fine.

6. ohh shit its the high end guy!

7. Yes great memory, he is moving in with me and its just a concern any want some advice obviously I will speak to him about it but what if he doesn't like the idea? What should I do then?

8. I wouldnt suggest just starting a convo about it from the getgo. Just act like its not a big deal at all, Just get to know em, get the jist of his flow, and if he just seems like an uptight dude, i wouldnt even mention it. Id let him find out on his own. But he likely wont know for a while if ur good at hiding the smell. If hes never in ur room, he should never really smell it.

9. ^Listen to this guy. Wisdom.

10. Dude honestly he's moving in with you, you're not moving in with him. If he wants to live in your home then he has to deal with it. Who knows, maybe he smokes too... :hello:

11. Just tell him you have to smoke to deal with your freaky sex addiction and if he won't let you smoke you will revert to your old ways and start whackin it all over the apartment. Then show him your chip confirming 6 months "incident" free.

12. Thank you guys =)