About to flower first SCROG grow...Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by blackyblack, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Good time to lollipop mate I usually lollipop 2 weeks before flower nd 2 weeks into flower .. you want the main growth to go to the main bud sites on top so get rid of anything that's ganna take that energy away from that

Pineapple chunk, Big bomb, Liberty haze grow

• Like Like x 1
  2. I don't know whats going on here guys, but I'm thinking about aborting and starting over :( I've been doing everything right as far as I know, but the fan leaves keep dying and shes not recovering. about 3 weeks into flower or so and its way too early for this to be happening. So disappointing. Please help diagnose before I have to pull the plug! I fear root rot has set in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Damn bro, not sure since I''ve never ran hydroponic but just from all ive read over the past year those roots look RUFF. Sorry but they do. There may be some kind of cleaning nutes or something that can help those roots. I I wish I could be of more help. And the only advice that I would give is don't trash em' yet. Search Google high and low for some kind of treatment first. Good luck

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oh yeah and I would stay away from defoliation until they heal back up

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

5. Look like you got root rot does the roots smell? How do you do water changes with thr bucket and scrog net above

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Hi guys I know this is old thread and I'm sorry to hijack but any info or feedback wud be appreciated ... Unfortunately I'm going into flower tomorrow or in next cuple days while my plants still have some nitrogen left in them and I don't have veg nutrients . Iv read that you wait till the strech is done before feeding bloom nutrients but think I mite start from day 1 flower at half strength... Just don't want them getting anymore hungry through the first 3 weeks of flowering,, "the strech"..... And as I say I'm not going to have the time to fill up that screen as much as i would have liked to witch wil effect my end results, quite a bit I would have thought unless the strech fills up the screen more than I am expecting .. Fingers cross...... They are now 9 weeks from seed

Attached Files:

7. Hi guys and gals of Grasscity, I'm new to this site and wud just like some feed back on my first grow and first scrog grow. . . Ok so a few more details... I'm in a 1.2m grow tent with a 4"rvk extraction fan and filter and austic ducting using 600w hps, temps stay between 74f and 79f. I'm using two 30L tubs and scrog screen is around 8" from top of pots . I am growing 2 "BAGSEED" in jacks magic compost only fed with plain water untill I flower then I will introduce iconic bloom and buddhas tree pk and flush the last week or 2 before chop.... My plants are around 9 weeks from seed and have pre flowers so I'm pritty sure they are both females, anyway this is my first grow and my first scrog grow so basically just want some feedback on what people think so far... all and any advice will be much appreciated