Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About To Eat My First Firecracker...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by CmMx112, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Well, I got interested in making a firecracker a few days ago, so I decided Id use the last of my bud to try it. Ive never consumed bud this way, so Im going to post the times and effects on here, if your interested if it actually worked or not.

I used .6 of some decent bud, I got some fatty oil and poured it into the last of my PB, and mixed it up (for more thc absorbing fat), I slapped it on a honey cracker, sprinkled the bud on, and let it sit overnight before baking. I threw it in the oven, and after it was done I let it sit another 8 hours, and now Im telling you my story! Hahaha. Ill update every 10 minutes to let you guys know if Im feeling anything. Im about to munch down.........NOW! :D

2. im staying posted, you should have a small meal before you eat your firecracker, small.

3. Just finished eating, first off that wasnt too bad, just the thought of bud being in there was hard to stomach. its been about 5 minutes, Nothing at the moment..... Maybe a little buzz.

4. I had a double cheeseburger like 3 hours ago. And I ate some chips beforehand. I also downed it with some milk, so my stomach isnt completely empty. I might add that half of the green that was in the firecracker was stem.... It was all ground up though. Ive got a very high metabolism, so it should hit me a little faster...

5. Let me know how its going. I might be making my first firecracker myself.

6. Im definatly feeling a buzz. Nothing too special tho. I hope it gets better....

7. How long at what temp did you bake?

8. I set it at 325 degrese, for 22 minutes.... Ive had a steady small buzz for like 3 hours.... not even a high... :/

9. Sholudve gone a higher temperature. What kind of bud did you use?

10. .6 of "decent" bud is what he said...and half of it was stems
    use .8 of dank, destemmed weight

11. .6 should produce effects if done correctly. You might've eaten it with a large meal, which caused it to dilute?