Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to eat my first firecracker

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by m18, May 20, 2012.

1. Good luck me, from what ive seen from other posts it will take about an hour for it to kick in i will update the thread with my experience.

Any of you guys having firecrackers tonight, if not what are you plans happy toking. :smoke:

2. Just rolled one up, definitely post the results :)

3. the taste wasn't too bad washed down fine with milk, made them with peanut butter, nutella, and vegetable oil mixed together.

4. hope it works. got some grape ape for tonight :bonging:

5. I made a few a couple weeks ago and the peanut butter tasted shitty too. It was well worth it though ;)

6. How much did you put in them my tolerance is really low i get baked off of .2g so i put a little under .5g hopefully it works if not its not a big deal.

7. Well I used 1/8 and made a batch, dosed probably about .5-.6 per cracker

8. I made myself a .7 firecracker and never felt anything, followed all the steps correctly. I have a high tolerance for smoking, would the same apply for edibles?
    Should I have just put more bud? What are the negatives to putting too much?

9. Don't make them wrong like my dumb ass friend.

10. I remember my first firecracker. Not sure how much I put in it, but it knocked me the fuck out. It made me so sleepy and I don't remember shit

11. I plan to make some firecrackers tomorrow. Haven't made some in a few months.