Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to do a tolerance break. I have questions.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vash92, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Hello Friends

I have reached a point where even after smoking top shelf medical out of a bong, I only get a slight buzz. I want to take a t-break, but I really dont wanna push myself that much so I have a few questions.

1. What is the shortest yet EFFECTIVE tolerance break? 2 Weeks? Month?
    2. When not smoking, is there anything I should do?
    3. Are there any supplaments that I can take that will help lower tolerance more?

Anything else that might be useful to me is appreciated :)

-Vash

2. Pretty much any t-break is effective, but unless it's a decent length break, it will only lower your tolerance until that "first" smoke to end the break, afterwards your tolerance will shoot back up. I don't have much experience with t-breaks, but I'd say if you're going to do one, go for at least 2 weeks.

3. How much weed do you smoke dude? I've been smoking high grade steady for the past 12 years and I still get high.

4. I smoke about .5 grams of SSS Grade medical top shelf every day. I smoke that .5 grams, 3 times, out of a Bong.

5. [quote name='"Vash92"']I smoke about .5 grams of SSS Grade medical top shelf every day. I smoke that .5 grams, 3 times, out of a Bong.[/quote]

I Smoke (and the wife) about 40-80 grams per week of high quality meds...and still get medicated with small amounts.
    Been smoking for over 18 years every day.... Never really took a break.

If I was going to I would quite for 30 days ...and maybe do some type of cleansing.
    Drink lots of water.

SignSmoker

6. Try working out. Maybe not cardio since your lungs wouldn't like that. Consider taking up recreational swimming, then you can use the sauna afterwords and sweat all the toxins out. Biking, jogging, hell even jerking off a lot is a semi-decent workout. Get your blood flowing every day.

Or you could take up drinking regularly to throw your body through a loop, then once your break is done start smoking again. Just some ideas. Bad maybe, but ideas none-the-less.

7. Fuck that.

8. 1: One month was perfect, not too long and when I toked after 30 days it felt like the first time I was high...geeked out to an extreme lol
    2: Find something to do
    3: The only thing that effects tolerance is time.

9. 1. 2 weeks is a good amount of time!

2. When not smoking, paint your face like a mime, wear a clown suit and hoolahoop while jumping rope in the middle of the street :cool:

3. Supplements - Fish oils, exercise, search button :)

:smoking:

10. If you go through with this one don't forget to film it and upload it for us to watch.

11. Take omega 3. All i know is it helps... as granny about it haha she knows.

12. Well, to get your tolerance low enough to stay there for at least a few sessions, you'll need AT LEAST a two week break, but in my opinion, a month would be better. I've taken multi-month breaks, not for tolerance though, but to keep things in perspective I guess you could call it. Hell I'm on one right now.

To be quite honest, it's not bad. I mean, the first couple days suck, but other than that, meh. I've never had any sort of withdrawls or anything, besides insomnia. But I'm a severe chronic insomniac anyway. Life not toking, is just like life toking, except just a bit less interesting. Besides, here's my two sense, if you're not using medically for a serious issue (I'm not talking about the, frankly, bs "issues" a lot of people use to get cards either; everyone and their brother has a recommendation), and you can't handle being sober for a long period of time, you might have a problem.

But coming off my tangent here. I'd say at least two weeks, the longer the better. If you work out and eat right, I suppose that might help lower your tolerance faster, but I make no guarantees. But hell, do it anyway, it might help, and if not, it's good for your anyway. If you're nutrient deficient, a multivitamin might help too.

13. 2 weeks to a month, hit up some cardio, its easy as rolling a joint and your lungs will appreciate it I mean why not increase your lung capacity while on your Tbreak that just means that you will be able to take more smoke into your lungs after your Tbreak essentially getting you higher.

14. A week and you will be able to get high again but it will last maybe 2 or 3 times smoking.Also of course you can still get high, you just have to smoke more. Anyhow back to the point, go a month if you can, I have gone about a month and when I smoke again it will be nice. Your good will last longer, you get really high very easy, if you are interested in not building up such a tolerance and dont want to take extended breaks then dont smoke during the week or take a 2 or 3 day break per week and see how it works out. Or like I said, just smoke more, costly though, but the breaks are good since it is nice to be clear headed every now and then.

15. ive been on one since exactly a week i think. i cant remember if ive smoked lately. idk hahaha. but ima smoke tonight prolly.