Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to Cry...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Chronner420, May 23, 2010.

1. im seriously confused. how can you fully enjoy bud without the pieces it comes with? its like the experience of having unique tools define your stoner personality almost. pieces make a hell of a difference too. like i cannot only smoke joints and blunts. thats just 1 unhealthy and 2 not fun.

2. Damn, that must hit your wallet hard. I wish I could afford that,

3. Know what you mean exactly, I love to whip out my mass arsenal of paraphenilia, and share it with all my friends. My mom doesn't understand me, but hopefully one day she will.

4. That is a stupid reason. I have never broken a piece and have owned over 10 and more in my life. You just gotta be careful, sorry to hear man. Ive never owned anything as nice as a RooR.

5. sorry to here about your broken glass. like others said get a cheap downsteam and make it happen till you get some money for a real replacement (sorry for spelling). but dont cry about spilt milk. i know when i broke my first bong i did cry i realy did but only beacuse my dad gave it to me and it was his first. it was a amazing. it was a no name i think but my dad was pissed and he sobed to. but we went out and got a new one. not rite away but when one thing brake you might just find something better. we found a local blower and he made my dad a new one that looked like it but thicker and sicker.

6. It's not any more unhealthy than smoking from glass actually. Unless you're talking about water filtration catching carcinogens which may be true but ultimately joints and blunts are the most efficient use of weed next to a vape. Especially when you mix tobacco it increases the vaporization of the weed and absorbency in the lungs. Google it if you don't want to take my word for it.

7. I think Alex K showerheads on ALT are only like $40-50 each. Should look into it.

8. You go from health to efficiency, both of which are beaten by the bong compared to the blunt or joint regardless. "Especially when you mix tobacco..."

9. #29 EvoMan454, May 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2010
    You basically said why it is more unhealthy in the first place. I'm pretty sure mixing tobacco with the herb, AND rolling it in paper/wraps that isn't supposed to be inhaled, isn't more healthy than pure herb. Blunts/joints are constantly burning, and it takes more weed to roll them than a bowl pack anyways so thats another loss. I smoke blunts, joints, and use glass but that doesn't mean I'm going to act like I don't know the real truth. It is the least efficient and least healthiest way to smoke.

And no, tobacco doesn't increase the vaporization of weed. If its burning and causing smoke, their ain't much vaporization about it, period. Its more like combustion. Don't try to pass your opinions as facts, especially here. That shit just doesn't fly here.

10. that really is shitty. a friend of mine recently had his bowl (and this thing was a BOWL i mean it hit like a tank) on his lap while we were sitting atop a playground type thing at a park. He stood up and his bowl shattered. We scraped it for resin and smoked a "funeral bowl"

11. My cousin break dances but he forgot his HUGE bowl was in his pocket (it was his first piece with tons of memories) and he was doing a head spin and it fell out of his pocket and shattered. Needless to say he didn't win that round after that... LMAO

12. #32 cryingpeanuts, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
    just be happy ur whole bong didnt fall. id kill 500 jews just for a ROOR