About to buy this. Anything I need to know?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DerekxD, Jul 9, 2012.

1. yeah you don't need all that shit. no offense. I posted a list of better supplies on jcjj77d's thread recently, i think the total was 370 minus the cost of seeds and a tent.

2. you should be able to run a 400w light vertically in a 4x4 space, 5x5 if you want space to move around your plants in the tent. maybe hang a 4 tube t-5 as side lighting

3. #4 Hapa Haole, Jul 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2012
    Aloha Derek~

As Hope2 has already said it is better to get the stuff separately and on ur own for a couple of reasons, 1.) Some of the stuff in that kit is worthless (that little inline /extraction fan is a joke!) 2.) You will save a bunch of money.

I have the MOM keeper which is excellent btw, the T5 HO 4' x 4 6500 Lumens is awesome. The inline extraction fan (a joke)? not so much.

And just a small suggestion if I may...
    Please consider some "better" genetics than "bag-seed" if possible bc you never know what ur gonna get. Hate to spend all that time and $$$ and effort only to have some (possibly) not so good genes. just my .02 wotrh.

tents @ ebay, Amazon and even HTG are pretty decent. (I got my 4 x 8 x 7) for < $200. GL!

Germing amount? Figure approx. 50% female:male My first grow I planted 20 bc I did not know any better and ended up with about 14 AK-47 Females which was too many.