Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to buy my first O

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Greg Green, Oct 1, 2010.

1. #21 thedeadwalkk, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
    if your buying an O, you should get a scale to make sure that you arent getting jip'd. O's can be from 140-280 in my area.
    sorry those prices are for dank my bad... idk about mids, never pick them up

2. Just remember to have that o in your hand before you hand over the cash ;)... last thing i want to see tommorow is a thread titled "I gave some dude cash but never got my pot!"

3. Those threads make me sad:(

4. Hahaha, other way around.

I'm sure the dealer would rather see the cash before letting a bag of weed touch dude's hands. Remember, the DEALER is more likely to get robbed then the customer.

5. You live in the 732? so do i man :)
    i get OZ's around here for 120 or 140.

6. 120$ for an Oz of mids wow..... i pay 70 for that

7. Thanx Longbottom. That was pretty cool i wonder they came up with the prices for that site. Anyways if your gonna buy an O you might wanna get a scale, I didnt but idk if i got all mine or not.

8. If you paid 65 bucks for an 8th in NJ, you must've bought dank or something close to it. You see, bud, especially dank bud is severely overpriced in NJ. The mids aren't terrible, going at 120-150 for a full onion, although at 150 it had better be some fire (at least as fire as mids can be).

I live in NJ too. Mids are easier to get in South Jersey (Camden and other poorer sections of NJ, and it's close to Philly), while dank is more easily acquired in North Jersey (lots of rich suburban kids with too much money, many of them guidos haha).