Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to buy a magic launch box from Vapeworld

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by umop 3pisdn, May 25, 2010.

1. It says apply discount code.. Can you only get a code from buying here previously?

Also shipping is costing me $28 cos I live in Australia. :(

2. Fc-2010.

3. :) Thanks man

4. One other question, I read somewhere it doesn't come with battery charger, is this true?

5. It should, but I suggest buying at least one more set of batteries with the order. Especially if shipping is so much for you, it'll come in handy.

6. OK I'll do that. Also is the free grinder that comes with it efficient enough in grinding the weed to the required consistency of rough sand (read ppl sayin) or should I buy one while Im at it.

If so, any ones you can recommend?

7. Well I don't have experience with that grinder but I would imagine it will do the job. If you want to invest some more money into a grinder with a kief catcher since you'll be vaping and therefore grinding more, you could. You could then collect kief and smoke it when you're low or out of bud. Just find the cheapest grinder that can collect kief on VapeWorld. Those are pretty pricey though, I have one I bought locally for $20 that works nice. I'm sure some fellas around here who grind often could point you in the right direction, :wave:.