About to buy a Da Buddha, quick questions

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by NYCbrownies, Aug 25, 2012.

1. My girlfriend and I have been looking for an alternate to smoking and decided to look into vapes. I was looking around the $150 price range and did a lot of searching and decided on the DBV. I looked at the Vapor Bros and SSV but it seemed like the DBV is loved by mostly all of the people that use it.

I am looking online to order one now and I am finding a lot on ebay for around $135 shipped. When searching for which vape to buy, a lot of people said the DBV ranged from $160-$180+. I am not sure if the price has dropped (which is fine with me :hello: ) but I just want to make sure that the ones on ebay include everything I'd need to use it the day I get it.

Here are a couple links to them on ebay...is this all I will need?
    Da Buddha Vaporizer BLACK plus Hemp Bag + Free Grinder | eBay

DA BUDDHA Vaporizer Silver/Black DBV Herbal Herb Vaporizer + FREE 2.5" GRINDER | eBay

----

I don't really care about colors or anything. I just want it to work WELL and do its job.

Now a couple quick questions about vaping in general.

How do you know when you are finished vaping your bud? In a bowl you smoke to ashes, joint until its gone, but I see a lot of people talking about vaping until it turns light green/brown. I also hear that vaped bud still has THC that can be used for making brownies, which is great, but why isn't this leftover THC being vaporized?

I guess once I get the vaporizer I will figure a lot of these questions out, but figured I'd ask the vets on GC.

2. I've only used my friends Da BUddah but i'll try to help:
    1.When your finished with it it will start to taste like burnt popcorn. it wont build up as much vapor.
    2.Theres just no way to completely burn out all the THC, unless you literally burn it, by smoking or ingesting.

3. Vaping is mostly a preference. If you don't like to vape it to bits and make it brown, that's fine. Find your preference. I like a mild brown when I'm done with it, so it's about 10 hits per bowl.

In ABV weed, there are traces of THC, but there are more CBD, CBN and the other cannabinoids in it.

I own the Da Buddha and I have absolutely nothing bad to say about it. Getting it off eBay will void the warranty so hope you don't get bad pieces or anything! :wave:

4. Those links and prices are legit.com and DBV is the best buy you could make (its virtually identical to SSV in performance as they're the same company and heating element).

It isn't so much that there's THC leftover, its that there is going to be -some- other cannabinoids (like those that activate at higher temps) but this is very much dependant on how dark you vape your herb. You can make your AVB very low potency if you vape it thoroughly.

5. Yeah buy it on amazon from 7thfloor