About to be rolling!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by love2trip, Apr 19, 2009.

1. My brother and I just popped a roll each about 15 mins ago. He popped a red/pinkish bunny, and i popped a light green bunny with an out press. Anyone every had any of these before? Im excited, i havn't rolled in a couple months! just sitin here waiting for it to hit me like a ton of bricks!

2. roll on man! check on pillreports or ecstacydata.

3. Yea i checked. I couldn't find a pill the same color red, and i foud the green, but the info on it wasn't the best as it wasn't tested. I also get fucked up easily on rolls; one roll is all i ever need to be totaly fucked!

4. cool then, how ya feelin? keep me posted

5. Well at 1st i popped about 2/3 of the pill since i havnt done X in awile to feel it out, about 30 mins after i took the rest though so right now im felling it a little bit, but im hoping for much more.

6. Update: I'm feeling it but it's not very strong, im kinda dissapointed. More sort of stimulant effects. Dont have the ususal chronic trails, body high, feeling that everything is really fast, nor are my eyes rolling into the back of my head like they usually do. I'm not sure what meth bombs are but this might be it. I could be wrong and it may still get stronger, but ill update if it does.

7. my guess is that yours was bunk. BZP, TFMPP, other piperazines seem to dominate with outpressed rolls. in my experience anyway.

8. where you at man.