Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to be drug tested, need help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazesWthWolves, Jul 11, 2013.

1. So my current job is about to drug test me and I need help.

I used the substitution method to pass a drug test for another job. The problem is that I don't know when this current job will test me, it could be within a month or a few days. I'm trying to get clean urine within a few days but I don't know how soon I can get it or even if I can. How reliable is quick fix? I've heard good things about it but synthetic urine may be a last minute thing I'll need to rely on.

2. Synthetic urine works 100% if you manage the temperature right, which is easy to do.

If you live in Oregon, Washington, West Virginia and Hawaii, get the Canadian Quick Fix as some labs in those states test for uric acid.

The Canadian version comes with a uric acid additive that you mix to the synthetic urine.

Under DHHS regulations, labs can only test for creatine and specific gravity for legitimacy of the urine.

Genetic testing is not only expensive, it's also illegal to do without a release forms signed.

As a matter of fact, the select labs that test for uric acid technically isn't under DHHS regulation and could and probably would lose in a court trial dispute.

So the moral of the story, if you keep the temperature right, and the bottle isn't exposed to direct sunlight...

You are good to go.

Cheers

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app