Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About to ask the guy at the gas station of he has a connect.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by waronwar, Oct 29, 2011.

1. So, I just moved back to Texas (arlington) after living in the ATL for 5 years. I got a job, and now I want to smoke some up. My only real connect is my brother, and he is currently dry due to looking for a new job, and even if he was smoking, the smallest amount he could get from his connect is 1/4 lb, when all I want is just a 1/4 oz.

So, last night I needed to get some tip money for the pizza guy, so I make a quick run to a gas station to get some beer to split up a 20, one i normally dont go into, but is super close to my home.
    Behind the counter is a long haired, unkept, fully bearded indian guy. the store was empty, and all i could think is that this guy smokes, if not grows, the sweet leaf. before i got the nerve to ask about what i was thinking another patron entered the store. cant help but think how he would have responded if I had asked.

I dont want to offend someone by making a mistep, but i also desire to get faded.

2. Yea, I mean really nothing bad could happen, the worst is he could ask you to leave but I doubt that.

3. Post about it on the "Missed Connections" page on Craigslist aha :smoke: :p

4. theres no harm in asking him man. like Dissec said, the worst that could happen is he asks you to leave. and you said already this isn't the place you frequent so theres even less harm in being kicked out of a place you rarely go to in the first place.