? about the 25% discount

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by jcj77d, Apr 20, 2009.

1. for members that donated $ get this 25% off from the GC store, but what about the ppl that live in the USA, & GC doesnt ship to the US, how does that work?

2. They don't ship to US???:(
    That bums me out. And a large portion of GC's base is the US as well

3. They only don't ship seeds, I think.

4. they ship everything but seeds...

5. And that un-bums me out :D

6. When do we get the vouchers?

7. After they make the new shop.

8. New Shop??

9. Yeah, SJ said somewhere (I think in the private section for donaters) that the 25% discount would be for that shop, once they get it up. I don't know what's going to be different about it tho. :confused_2:

10. They are re-doing the website and changing up some pricing.

11. #11 RMJL, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009
    Grasscity ships to the US...most definitely! :D

However, they do not ship seeds to the US.

The option for a coupon code isn't available in the existing Shop. When the new Shop goes live, there will be an option for a coupon code (or whatever it's called). :)

12. Is there an ETA on the new store? I need some new glass and I'd love to toss a little business to GC, but it's easier for me to just go to a store and buy one. If it's going to be a long wait I'll just take a drive.

13. That. I'm looking into getting a really nice bong.. errr waterpipe. I'd love to save 25% on it.

14. I don't know the exact ETA for the Shop but it should be very soon, I think. SJ mentioned something about me getting a little preview of it this week. :)

15. new shop, nice. will there be new items as well

16. As far as I know, there will be new items, too. I'm not 100% sure but I think so. :)

17. New website

Dear Grasscity.com customer,
    After a year of hard work, Grasscity has launched a new shop. We hope you'll enjoy an entirely new experience shopping with us.

So how would I go about getting my 25% off coupon? I will feel retarded as fuck if I some how missed the post or something. Lord knows im on here way too much.

Could some one shed some light on this topic for me.

Side note some items for me arent coming up. One example the Vapo-Torch Vaporiser kinda wanted to check that out.:(

18. Awesome. In fact, I'm about to donate some cash. Do we get the coupon when we donate, or is it random times of the year?

19. gimme one more week :)

SJ