About that whole business with personal thing..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by h0m3gr0wn2013, Jan 8, 2014.

1. What are your thoughts? Been doing business with dude and I met his sister a couple times. Just added her on Facebook and I was thinking about hitting her up. Dude is super chill but idk if I'm tryna talk to him about it unless shit would get serious. On another note, if a girl got a baby and wears a ring on her finger but I've never seen her with another guy and after thoroughly searching her Facebook there is no other guy, what do I take from that?

2. You take your ass to another girl. To many bitches out here to be fucking up any relationship. Unless your just an asshole who doesn't give a fuck?....But then again why would you post this if you didn't give a fuck?

3. You and I both know this is not what you want

4. What I mean is I don't think there is another guy in the picture but with her having a newborn idk how to approach the sitchSent from my Next7P12-8G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. But you fucking with your boys sister.. That can only go one way...Unless u are soooo deeply in love with the bitch I would X that plan.Plus she got a baby..So many bad bitches without a lose pussy to be fucking wit. It's ur call tho.

6. dude smash it if you like it stay with her if u smash but she doesnt want you then consider you're life saved..she got a new born and single oh man something might be wrong with her..

7. your typing was very hard for me to understand but if she got a baby, i'd think twice before hittin her up. But thats just me.

8. Don't shit where you eat.