1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

? about shrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by ResinBall, May 27, 2004.

1. Attached Files:

2. theres a real good chance they're poisonous, and you should probably find a mycologist, good shrooms are legal fresh, if you dry em, thats preparation and its a drug

dont eat em without being absolutely sure

3. youll need an expert or a good microscope

4. You are STUPID if you trie them..!
    There are several look a likes out there. Some of them are deadly. They even can grow at the same spot as the mushrooms you're looking for...

5. i dont know how true this is, but someone i know told me that if you take shrooms and push them against teh concrete and rub them a little on the concrete and if they leave a brown mark they are bad shrooms, but i dont know how reliable that method is. i would find an expert.

6. I say there is only one way to find out! :)

7. A good rule of thumb is to NEVER eat any mushrooms you find in the wild unelss
    A) You've had previous successful experiences eating them
    B) You are 100% positive that they are not going to kill you
    C) You are an expert mycologist and/or can distinguish between hallucinogenic and poisonous shrooms

So if you don't know, better not try it.....

8. Ya, thats because good mushrooms are supposed to bruise a bluish colour. So if they bruise brown, they are no good.

9. If by good you mean active, than you are still wrong. Active shrooms are illegal, whether they are dry or fresh. They still contain psilocybin and psilocin. Spores however, contain neither of the two, and are legal.

From erowid:

"Because these two substances are specifically named as illegal to possess, fresh or dried psilocybin mushrooms are also illegal to possess."

10. Fresh shrooms are legal in the UK, but I'm not sure about any other countries. Here in the US they are illegal fresh or dried, but the spores are legal for "mycroscopy" purposes only or whatever.....

11. Yup. fresh shrooms here in the UK are legal and good. You can also find shops that will sell them so you don't have to worry about them being poisonous. Of course Shroom sales are for 'research purposes only'

yup. i'm 'researching' ;)

12. dont do it man just buy sum

Grasscity Deals Near You