Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About scraping and smoking resin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by akgreenteam, Jan 20, 2004.

1. Were you asking me? If so, then that's not what I meant to imply. But my bowl has a built in glass screen so technically yes I DO smoke my screen and get a resin hit.

2. Smoking resin is nasty as fuck. Some kid in class when i was a senior in HS goes "hey man what if i just smoked a lot of weed and took all of that resin and made a giant resin ball"

3. I usually smoke the resin when the weed dries up. Or as stated when your pipe/bong gets dirty. Sometimes I smoke it when I've bought a large bag and I'm not getting the full effect off the chronic, it acts as a good medium to get back the full effect of your weed. It's all about balance mind you I almost stricktly smoke joint's it might be different with heavy bong or pipe use.
    Cha , Vancouver :D

4. lolyea i thought u meant smoking a metal screen

5. :hippie: I toke resin whenever im out of dank, if im itchin for a toke then I just sit down, turn on some music, and spend some time scraping my pipe. I always find a way to get my daily high, but one thing I notice is that the high is different, this is because once the THC is left in the pipe over time it begins to oxidize into CBN. Studies show that smoking marijuana with a lot of CBN give you a high like you would get from smoking marijuana that has a lot of CBD, the thing in Indica strains have a lot of giving you a "stoney feeling" with more pressure in the head area. It also doesn't last a long 30-45 mins maybe. Hope this answers all your resin questions!!!

Superspun

6. Think this one's been revived two too many times.

7. I actually dont mind smokin the resin at all as long as its not that rank dirty res that just tastes like shit. that nice soft res, not bad at all :bongin:

8. I don't smoke resin very often. Mostly because it's not always worth it to me, and I'd rather just wait until I get some actual weed to smoke. Plus it tastes like shit, and leaves just an awful taste in my mouth.

9. I don't like to smoke resin at all, but I got a bunch of it that I've been saving up for a rainy day/school days that I won't be able to get weed.

10. guys, save yourself some dignity.

don't smoke resin.

:bongin:

11. fuck that, who lets a pipe get that clogged.  mine gets cleaned like once a month with iso.  fuck dirty bowls.

12. Resin is cool for a rainy day. It has gotten me pretty blasted before. I remember scraping pieces time after time for extremely minimal amounts that didnt even get me high.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #33 SecondClass, Aug 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2013
    Practically all I smoke is resin.

Stoner elitists are the worst kind of people.

14. People are so against it, and some only smoke it when their out. But put a slab of resin on a full packed bowl and tell me you don't get more ripped than you normally would without the resin.

15. My tubes Bareilly collect any. They are iso bathed at least ever 3 days. It gets a little amber that's it. I can't stand the nasty taste, I'm sorta a stickler. I keep like 5 slides close for a Sesh so I always have fresh glass.

16. just smoked the last of my resin..currently looking on my floor for crumbs  <_<

17. I don't Smoke Resin Anymore, Resin Sucks!

18. i hate weed and only smoke resin its the best :ey:

19. I dont mind smoking it, a lil harsh smoke but not to bad.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app