Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

? about percs`

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brian1671, Nov 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You just fill up the perc with water to a little above the slits, and voila, more filtration.

2. the fuck is up with your username:mad:

3. Yup. :D

To explain a little more, that right there is a tree perc.

What will happen is the smoke will travel from the bottom chamber up the center tube of the tree, then down and out those slits, through the water, and into your lungs. Thus, more filtration. :smoking:

4. Holy fuck look at his username LOL

5. Yes. Everyone else will too.

6. cant talk about other drugs here man

7. o shit nvm i only read your title and not the post haha

8. wow this guys name.. lmfao.

9. yea its a joke i was talking about black and milds cause i hate them but it looks like im refferning to *****s

10. I have no proble
    m with this username think maybe his whole life he's been the only or one of the few white kids in a black dominant neighborhood where they'd be picked on. Up until last year I didn't judge black people but after a string of incidences that endangered my saftey (which btw black people did this to me) and going to a high school for years and seeing how fucking inconsiderate and selfish they could be, for instance they threw grapes at this kid a whole group of *****s he stood up and threw 1 grape and they jumped him, then one time a group of *****s surrounded me and unless I gave them my bud I would have been fucked than again two black people tried to jump me and I had to pull my 6 in blade to back em off, i I have many more stories but we won't go into that, but I refuse to deal with black dealers or talk to a black person that looks hood or thugd out as I've only had bad expierences except for with like 3 black people who are chill, I guarantee if you went to my schookl you'd be prejudice like I am now. Hope no one judges me over this like if an black person shows me their chill I can be their best friend but I just won't approach them first. Have a nice day GC

11. How ironic.

12. the reward for username to get hated on the most goes to you:D

13. Lol reminds me of:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2DxyAGzGxM]YouTube - Clerks II - Porch Monkeys (GOOD Quality)[/ame]

14. Okay, I'm aware of the whole user name issue and I've alerted the admin to it. I'm going to close this thread for now since it's just become a discussion about his user name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.