? about my plants

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ben8605, Apr 26, 2006.

1. ok i have three plants growing in dixie cups -- they are now about 4 inches outta the top soil and have two leaves on each of them -- the stems seem pretty weak and i was wanting to know when would be the appropriate time to plant them outside-- and how long it takes for buds to start forming when i transplant them to outdoors. Is a good way to transplant them by diggin holes then putting them straight in there. I have a bad ass place in my woods -- lemme know about this-- ASAP

2. digging a hole is the best way to transplant yer little ones outside.

im not good w/ outdoors, but i think it goes w/ the season. so your veg period is the summer, when the days are long. and then as the days shorten, itll induce flowering and your looking at a late November (totall guess here) harvest.

good luck - from the sound of things your gonna need it. may i recognmend the grow bible...

3. You can burry that stem up to the first set of leaves and establish a good root structure first indoors. Then go out and dig a hole at least 2 1/2 times as deep and about 6 times as wide as that cup and then transplant it into there with some good soil mixed in.