? about Morning Glory (Heavenly Blues)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DaleGribble, Jan 3, 2009.

1. I made a thread about my first trip on LSA with Hawaiian Baby Wood Rose seeds last night and since I enjoyed it very much I wanted to try again. Problem is, Home Depot only sells Heavenly Blue morning gloryies. I understand that the HBWR are far far stronger than other types of morning glories and I needed only make tea with 8 seeds to feel some pretty good effects.

How many Heavenly Blue seeds would I need to crush and soak to get a similar effect? Ive read upwards of 500g but at 1.5g a pack, I cannot see that being correct, it must have just been for an extraction.

Anyone with experience on this?

2. eat around 500-1000 crushed seeds should produce a buzz

happy trails mannnnnnnnnn

3. From someone who's tried it, I would say you would want between 250-500 crushed seeds. I would reccomend ordering or obtaining more Hawaiian Baby Wood Rose.

Be sure to check out erowid.

4. i think the outer shells can make you sick.

5. probably 500 seeds...not 500 grams.

6. nope seriously i have tried it eat between 500-1000 seeds to get a good trip going

7. I ended up steeping some in water and then making tea with about 500 or 550 seeds (~50+ a bag, so I estimated). Cooked some tea with it and am drinking, then will sublingual the teabag I made, then maybe eat it. Im leaving a lot of the actual mush on some water to try again later. So probably dosing about 250+ seeds and will up it later tonight if necessary.

How did yall prepare your seeds, that would probably make a difference.