about making hash

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tryisforfail, May 12, 2006.

1. about making hash how would i i make it

2. what kind of the plant do u make it from

3. hehe any type of plant lol, any type of weed you have etc..

4. ino im kind of an idiot lol i mean like what part of the plant like the leaves steems

5. '

You can make hash from the trimmings of a grow, and just bud. You just sift your group up bud over a screen, then the keif falls out. You just take that and compress it and bam you have hash:hello:

6. oh alright thanks for the info man

7. hey does anyone have a good link on how to make BUBBLE hash.. ive tried to search but i cant find it anywhere on these forums.. any help is appreciated.. thx

8. man are u always trying to bring down people jeeze im a beginer man im when u see my post don't look because all u have to say is bad stuff man

9. man are u always trying to bring down people jeeze im a beginer man im when u see my post don't look because all u have to say is bad stuff man

10. No, I'm not trying to bring people down. Most of the time, I'm quite helpful to growers that have shown a remote amount of effort to help themselves. You're a lazy, little kid. You aren't even old enough to be here.

11. he speaks the truth, best wishes

12. Up4 doles out lots of of free, savvy advice. If anything, he shows more tolerance than I do towards people who don't make a basic effort of trying to find something themselves. No one here is paid to sit behind a Help Desk.

13. I downloaded a really great film that explains how to make Hash. Type in 'Guide to making Hashish' in Limewire or any other download program. Good luck.

Grtz

14. HIGH All, ahhhhhhh the mighty search button.....wish more people would use it. I typed "making hash" and 16 pages of the subject came up. Now if you would have done that...you would have had your answer and this thread wouldn't have started.

15. :D surely the answer wasn't on those 16 pages or he wouldn't have EVER typed out this post :D

16. yeah well i tried doing it on the search button but i didn't get what to do lol im an idiot when it comes to the internet and computers and rap like that