About how much bud will a 4 month old (Indica dominant) plant produce?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cdmreese420, May 31, 2011.

1. #1 cdmreese420, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2011
    Our plant is 4 months old on june 5th. it was 1'3in tall. Although, we have had the lights 12 hours on, 12 hours off six days now, and its already gotten taller. The plant is a indica/sative mix, indica dominant. About how much bud will this plant produce by the time its done?

2. #2 Naltron69, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2011
    I can't really zoom in the picture very well, but im guessing you should be able to pull 1.5-2oz off if your lucky, it looks kind of stretched but again picture aint doin it justice

Im saying 1.5-2oz if you have a HPS light system, if its outdoor or using cfl's proly 1oz

3. that was actually a three, almost three and a half month old picture on my signature, its gotten a bit bigger since then. I havent been able to take a recent picture because our camera is not working. Heres a better picture so you can see the size more. this is taken at around 3 months old also. please dont mind the mess, we were cleaning out the room that day.

[​IMG]

4. somewhere between a zip - 2. what light do you have er under?

5. Yeah what is your setup like? (lights, nutes,etc.) Without this info its really just a wild shot in the dark.
    ~spacejerk234
    p.s. nice plant tho

6. we have her under a few energy saving bulbs similar to the ones in the picture, and a lightbar going across the back wall of the closet. Its good for the electricity bill and she seems to be growing just fine with these.

[​IMG]

7. boot 2/3 ounces (dried) old chap :wave:

8. how many is a few? for flowering you're going to want between 250-300 actual watts on the plant.

9. three energy saving bulbs and a 4 foot lightbar going across the back wall of the closet. Its as bright as daylight in the closet, you almost need to use sunglasses:)

10. Yeah, it isnt about how bright the light looks to humans, it's about how much usable light energy the plant gets. You need 100 actual watts per plant. With the kind of light you are describing you will probably get from under an ounce to maybe 1/1/2. But really there is no way to tell.

11. Yeah without more lumens your lookin at maybe 1/2 oz. but still nothing smokes quite like homegrown, and its good hands on exp. gained
    ~spacejerk234

12. We only have one plant growing, so all the lights are directed on just this one plant.

13. I'm going to say about .5 oz, if you let it flower 2 months total maybe a full oz.