Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About how long will this last me? Also, what can I do to intensify my high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by daveklok, Feb 17, 2012.

1. I want to get absolutely baked. Also, I'm about to buy another 3.5 grams tomorrow after work.

Attached Files:

2. that would last me 15 minutes. question is how long would that last YOU. that's only for you to find out.

not much you can do to intensify your high than to smoke more weed. also pink floyd.

3. eat a slightly overripe mango about half an hour before you smoke. some say it intensifies the high because of some effect the mango has on the brain.

4. Eat a mango 30 mins before you smoke. It has something in it that intensifies the high. :D

Edit: ^Ninja'd

5. [quote name='"lazyy"']that would last me 15 minutes. question is how long would that last YOU. that's only for you to find out.

not much you can do to intensify your high than to smoke more weed. also pink floyd.[/quote]

YES. I passed out a few days ago blazed to all hell. But I had blacklights (two mediums on my desk by my computer, and one large one under my television) on and pitch black other than that. I had Pink Floyd radio playing on Pandora. Best sleep I ever got in my entire life. Sorry for any mistakes in this post, I'm already pretty high. :D

Attached Files:

6. i could make that last 3 nights (assuming i only smoke it at night which is typical) but i could also blow that all no problem in 1, hell smoke it all now your gonna be getting some more tomorrow.

to help you intensify your high, maybe add in some good music, play an intense game or watch an intense movie, it will make for a fun time. try making a gravity bong those always make me really high

7. Eat a mango before and after smoke.
    Breath trough your nose when exhaling
    Cough more increases your high.
    THC is instantly absorbed by your lungs so no need to hold breathe you will harm your brain.

8. If you need to ask how long that amount of herb will last you, I'm comfortable saying at least 4 very high sessions. It should only take about half of that metal bowl to get you stoned each time. Everybody's different though.

*I've had good luck with overly ripe mango's prior to smoking also. You could always make a firecracker with about a gram and get really high.

9. That would be gone before I fell asleep for sure. Hopefully it lasts you a longer time

10. Oh god a metal pipe....

11. [quote name='"FoxMulder"']Oh god a metal pipe....[/quote]

Nothing wrong with a metal pipe. They are my preferred smoking device, other than a bong

12. Other then you will never get the nice clean taste you get from glass. Your right there is nothing wrong. other then it taste like poopoo

13. He didn't ask and probably doesn't car, I can't stand weed police, buy his weed or speak for yourself.

14. [quote name='"StickyStanky"']If you need to ask how long that amount of herb will last you, I'm comfortable saying at least 4 very high sessions. It should only take about half of that metal bowl to get you stoned each time. Everybody's different though.

*I've had good luck with overly ripe mango's prior to smoking also. You could always make a firecracker with about a gram and get really high.[/quote]

Yeah lol usually a half a bowl gets me pretty baked and then later I finish it and smoke another half a bowl and rinse and repeat xD

15. I can't stand the way weed tastes in any bowl, the lighter fluid ruins the fuck out of all of it anyways.

16. Make a firecracker and call it a night.