Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

? About hash,

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Connorjbp, Nov 19, 2011.

1. So me and my friend had a stoner augment about hash.
    He says that the best type of hash don't and shouldn't bubble, I.e pressed hash, he claims iso hash oil falls under that to,
    I disagreed, since bubble hash is the best I had in a while, and I have had iso hash oil that bubbled?
    Thoughts?

2. Yes, the best hashes should bubble or melt. That's why most hashes are graded on how they melt or how much, ie full-melt, half-melt. Basically it's a barometer on the amount of impurities your hash contains.

3. This sounds like nothing more than an opinion to me. The only reactions you'll get are opinions or people like me who'd like to ask for your "source" on the impurities that may be contained within the hash. Seriously, where's the standard and who set it?