Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About eating bud with other things...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by swmr, Feb 16, 2009.

1. First, I don't mean to deceive anyone with the title. I don't mean edibles.

What I am asking is when you are out smoking, see the cops, and choose to eat your stash (small amounts here...). For those people who roll spliffs, is their any real danger to eating the tobacco too? In my case, I would be eating shit from a clove...and there is a 30/70 ratio of tobacco/bud.

Now obviously eating tobacco is not a good idea. I guess I am more worried about serious danger from consuming the shit one time to save my ass, obviously not on a regular basis.

Also, I did read up on this a little bit because I sort of assumed its extremely bad for you. All of what I found referred to nicotine poisoning from consuming 3-4 actual cigarettes for an adult, and 1 for a child. So I figure I can survive eating a spiff (or part of one, since it would already be lit if your getting caught) but I was curious as to what any of the blades know from experience.

2. Eating tobacco is not very pleasant. Tobacco also has a very spicy taste when chewing on them. You're not going to die or become sick, but it won't be a very pleasant experience.

3. Ive never been in that situation but im sure eating a spliff once, if you have to, won't hurt you. People do worse things and survive.