About Dispensaries in Colorado/Denver Area Cities

Discussion in 'General' started by skiier, Feb 8, 2013.

1. How come there's dispensaries in all the other cities and suburbs in the Denver metro area but not in Arvada? I'm not complaining, just using my location as an example. Are certain cities allowed to ban medical marijuana dispensaries in their city or what, and if so, is there a way to find out which cities have allowed and not allowed dispensaries? Or are there dispensaries in town and I just can't find them? :)

2. i went to Regis University in 2008/spring 2009 and there were dispensaries all around that area. cities are allowed to prohibit dispensaries though, but i'm pretty sure they're still around. check out weedmaps

3. Yeah I checked weedmaps, the closest one to me is like a 10-15 minute drive, unfortunately I don't have a car so the bus ride is going to be like an hour just to get close to one. Hmm, I could take a taxi though... might end up getting a little expensive using taxis though.

I'm still kinda interested to know if there's somewhere I can find which cities have prohibited medical marijuana dispensaries.

4. might be somewhere in here

Center for Health & Environment Information and Statistics - Colorado Medical Marijuana Registry Home Page