Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About cig and joint.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Mr.Wrench, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Ok im not a newbie im smoking since early 2014, i smoked with pipes , bongs etc.

But i cant roll beacuse my handjob ability is really bad.

Most of time i buy a Camel cigarette and pull out the tobacco inside of it after that i grind my mj with grinder and start to fill little bit of mj, after that i push the mj at the bottom of cig with very thin pencils or sticks on the top hole of the cig.

And fill another little batch again and do the same thing until the cig is very full and tight !

Pull out the filter and add my own and smoke.. it gets me really stoned (i have really good weed, white widow,skunk etc.) i dont mix with tobacco.

So here is the problem i see people rolls really fat and long joints and they saying i used 0.5 grams of mj and people says a traditional joint is 0.5 grams.

Here is the picture this is 3 buds before the grind session this amount can make the cig full and tight.

So i wonder am i smoking more than 0.5 grams or less ? why the other joints looks soo big ?

i know a little bud like size of a coin is 0.5 grams.

So am i smoking 1.5 grams or something like that ?!