???? About Bc Bud Depot

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by oleschool, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Has anyone here in this forum ever purchased beans from Bc Bud Depot?. And if so what was your order exprience like with them. Or they a legit company to work with. Was thinking about buying a few beans from them. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks oleschool

2. I danno but Im about to order a few things from BCB myself.. :) The store has its own forums.. can't be to bad. If they messed up that bad.. then I'm sure someone would be all over the forums.. last time I heard smoeone say anything about BCB they said they have AWESOME customer care. You thinking bout getting there God Bud?

3. Yes thinking about the God Bud and a few more items from their site. I guess you right. Someone from the site would have said something if the service was bad. Only heard good things so far myself. Was hoping someone had ordered from them in the past and could drop a little input on me. Good luck with your order Hennessy. Keep us informed and i will do the same. Thanks oleschool

4. I don't know about "good customer care". They do not give their customers a seperate way to contact them. You have to use the same email as everybody else. So in order for them to reply to you, they have to sift through the many emails they get from people that just have questions. I bought the femenized Southern Lights, and what they call Albino Rhino. The bean quality is excellent. It was $125 for the 10 fems and $45 for 12 rhinos. My problem with them is due to the fact that I used a credit card, and they are not in any hurry to get you your beans. I ordered at the beginning of Sept., and I received my beans the last week of October. 2 wks. before I got my beans, I noticed that they charged my card again. I then spent $85 in phone charges and I had to email blitz them to respond. Supposedly they are refunding me the 2nd charge and giving me some, as they put it, killer beans for my troubles. I'm still waiting though. I was able to get a more direct email address from them, so I get replies either same day or at least by the next day.

5. Hey 20fan, glad to get your response and hope you get things straight with them. I ordered about 6 different strains from them this week and will keep you all informed on how things go. I did hear that they were not the fastest company shipping orders out to you. With so many people subscribing to hightimes mag. and them being a premier bean company for the mag. You would think the service would be a a whole lot better. Thanks oleschool

6. Last time I heard BC Bud was shut down and the owner is facig 15 years in jail from the U.S because of anger caused by BC Bud shipping to the U.S with much stronger anti-marijuana laws.

7. I do not reccomend BCbud depot in the least! Very, very untimely, and terrible customer service. I ordered seeds from a doc, and them flowering before my BC order even arrived. Feel free to PM me with any questions.......
    P.S.I believe they always had a bank in BC and one in Amsterdam, and the one in Canada was recently shut down.

8. I'll try and keep you posted . They have supposedly sent it out this week. They were slow, but the beans were killer. I do suggest the femenized. So far, 6 of the fem southern lights that were planted are all doing great. All females. I gave them to a friend that was all set up. I planted 12 of the rhinos. 8 of them came up in 24 hrs. 2 more 12 hrs later. The other 2 never germinated. they are 2 1/2 wks old and 7 look great. 1 good and 2 probably won't make it. If I can get 4 good females, the $45 was worth it. The $125 for the 10 fem beans was definately worth it. If you have any problems with them, here is an alternate email you can try. mrsbcbd@hotmail.com

9. They may have been shut down in Canada, but my beans were from the Netherlands. The postmark was Belgium. Think that is why they are so slow. They refer to mailruns. they ship them from different countries. Mail from Amsterdam is probably checked pretty good at customs.

10. Yeah ivnt heeard anything good from these guys.

Then again ive had bad luck everywhere myself, but im in no way slamming on dr chronics service. That man has alot of trustworthy customers that are completely satisfied.

11. I don't think anyone can beat the docs turnaround/ service. He's great. My seeds order came from the netherlands too. Only problem is I didn't have them 2 months after I ordered them, so I actually had to join the BCBD forum and openly talk about my situation, vefore I finally got a response from them. First they said they specifically remeber my order being shipped, and it was being deemed "lost in the mail." They said the would reship it. then they said that there was a problem with the God Bud seeds, and that's why it took so long to fill the order, and they would ship it straight away. A week later I had my seeds, as well as a bonus pack. Out of 10 God Bud seeds only 2 of them germed, and they are growing nicely. I haven't planted the others yet. Funny though cause this all happened about 5 months ago, and just a couple days ago, I received an envelope from overseas. I opened it and it was 10 fem. God Bud seeds! Strange yes, but I was pretty happy....Not sure if they just messed up or they have seen me speaking poorly about them in forums, but I'll take it!

12. Thanks for all the responses good and bad. My payment was mailed out last week. Will keep you all informed on my order. Think the next orders will be through dr. in the future. Thanks oleschool

13. I think it's worth the wait... And as for as responses I get same/next day responses when I ask em questions.. I ordered from BCBudonline and from Dr.Chronic because i'm impatient:) . Not gonna knock BCbudonline for mailruns and trying to keep killer beans moving out. They use regular international mail which takes 7-15weeks after they get a chance to mail it which takes em upto a week. I can't say anything against them because I just had a Cali hydro order messed up and it took 2weeks to get here from within the states heh. Any company makes mistakes). Dr.Chronic is alot faster but you can't get God Bud from them.. I think once you finally get your beans you'll be happy with the end result) I was reading that God Bud will knock ya out. Most of the good BC beans are10-20%+ THC so God Bud is probably up there since it won 2004 best indica.

14. i ordered from bc bud it took 2 months to get the beans but you will get them.ive used them before and will continue usuing them.

15. Just wanted to let everybody know that i did receive half of my order. Apparently they do not ship all the beans at one time. Which i think is smart. So far so good very quick service minus the wait this time. Even had a contact number to check on things. Very professional. Thanks Bcbud. oleschool

16. I was going to rip on BCBD for messing up. They are slow, but they made it up to me, BIG TIME! I have been going back and forth with them about their screw up. We did discuss customer service and how to improve it. They owed me $170 in beans. I just checked the mail, and they sent me $375 worth of beans. F'ing Cool! Sweet tooth and Hash plant (fems). I hope they turn out to be good bud.If so, I'll never buy seeds again. I thought that I had recieved Southern lights before. I picked it because a friend of a friend was growing it, and he said the plants were monsters.( I'm picking up a 1/2 oz of the finished So. lights tomorrow) They sent me the wrong beans, I got God Bud. No biggie, I hear it's killer. I do have 3 clones from my friend's friend, they look great so far. I also have 9 white (albino) rhinos going. I haven't started flower yet (10-14 days away). So far, so good. I'll be curious to see how many ladies I get. I'm a newbie (sorta) at growing, but if I had to place a bet on it, I'd say 4-5 good females out of the 10 I planted (1 never germinated). BCBD may be slow, and it sounds like they are working on customer service, but they definately step up (slow tiny steps) to the plate and right a wrong.

17. Hey 20fan, did the same thing. Called the guy and kinda ripped on him, 10 mins. later got a call from the mail spot and their they were god bud, purp & inside mix. Like i mentioned earlier still waiting on the bulk of the order. But i called them back let them know i did receive part of the beans. And found out then they were shipped the same day. He also mentioned they been swamped so far this year and orders taking longer are on backorder. Hey got my fingers crossed and will update you when i receive the rest of the order. oleschool

18. I have to say that bc bud depot deserves to be removed from high times magazine. I ordered 75$ white widow seeds from them, waited 3 months, they said i should recieve them in 2 weeks.... never did..3 months after that (5 months total) i get my seeds, they ahve the shittyest packing....shitty stealth.....EVERY single seed was crushed...

I was soooo mad. When i emailed them they never got back to me. I did that 5 times... finallly i got a response when i threatened to take action, they said they would resend.... i never got my seeds and its been one year since now.

They are not good at stealth, SLOWWWW, ignore their customers, i give them an F. I was realllly pissed, it ruined last years grow for me cause i got no seeds and had to start late.

NEVER USE BC BUD RIP-YOU-OFF-Depot

19. If they said sorry and fixed their mistake, i might not have ripped onthem so bad.... they pretty much cheap shotted me and scammed me out of my money.

20. Well speaking of the devil! I decided to check for my BCBUD seeds and there HERE!!! FUCKING YES! I've been waiting on these bad boys !!