About a seedbank offer..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WeedFlows, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Well back in the day i ordered my white widow seeds they had an offer at the time saying with
    10 WW seeds u get 20 free seeds..They did not mention the strain or anything...
    Also if u take a look at my journal i have some pics..I did plant 4 seeds from the bag that had 10
    and one for the bag that had 20..I cant say which is which now as i have moved them many times.
    So i got 4 plants that look alike and one that extremely short with very wide leafs so i am wondering
    if it could possibly a different strain..

2. most likely.

I dont think they would give you 20 WW seeds with a purchase of 10.

They probably gave you some free bag seed lol

3. Weirdly the on that i think is from the free ones seems so freakin strong wide ass leafs and looks happy too xD
    Now im curious to see what that sh1t is :smoking:

4. I have twice been sent FREE SEEDS. Both times they were garbage.

5. I dont really know what garbage is for u xDI made a post about the weed that get in my country..Take a look it CANT be worse than that lol

Post is in ap.tokers

6. i would guess that free seeds would be male...just a guess

7. Dont think there is a way of sexing it before it srpouts :pnot sure tho...

8. HUH !?!?!? you do live on earth right ? ...with its biological rules right ? ok, if so ..please show me the "sonagram " the sexes plants in the seed stage. I WILL FRIGGIN BUY ONE !

nope the 20 extra seeds you get from the Amsdterdamseedbank are just extras they have laying around ..and no more then 4 seeds of one type per pack...so you can have 5 diffrent strains in that pack..you just do not get to know what they are. ( unless your really really good with your strain knowledge..and well I dont know many that good..if any)

so they are good to play around with IMHO..but bank on your 10-5 seed order to get you what you want. but do not discount your freebies in my experiance