About a month old

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Foxmore, Feb 9, 2018.

1. It's been a couple years since I've tried to grow and would love if someone could give me their opinion on how things are going. And point out any possible issues.

She (hopefully) is about a month old at this point. 1518200429881.jpg 1518200434228.jpg 1518200437480.jpg 1518200440743.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Looks like you might have some pests. Some of your leaves look like they've been gnawed on. You can mix a little hydrogen peroxide with PH balanced water in a spray bottle for a foliate. This will deter pests from munching on your leaves. Next time you grow, make sure you add a good amount of perlite to your soil. This will allow your roots to breath better and take up more oxygen - giving you bigger results! Also, try growing in coco/perlite mix instead of soil next time. Looks like you have a Indica dominant hybrid plant, so your plant will grow more short and fat, as opposed to tall and skinny. Your plant looks very healthy!

• Like Like x 2
  3. I'm not a expert but IMO they look good. I hope mine look like this at 1.5 months. Great job.

Sent from my Z981 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have seen a couple flies, I'll try that spray. A couple of those leaves are from a botched FIM. Though she exploded in growth after, so maybe not so botched? Lol.

I'm wanting to let her veg for at least another month before I switch the lighting. She'll be the first plant I've been able to let grow fully. My last two attempts I had to harvest early because of unstable living situations. I'm really excited to see what she does.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oh and the soil is mainly a 50/50 mix of perlite and happy frog potting mix with about 3 cups of worm castings mixed through. Then my BF wanted to put some "farm soil" on the top. Hr figured the manure would help. Probably where my bug issue came from.

6. Just an update. She has been flowering for a little over a month. Switched lighting on March 6. Buds everywhere and I'm having high (heh) hopes. 20180414_110708.jpg 20180414_110721.jpg

• Like Like x 1