? about a lighter and a bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by vikings26, Aug 5, 2011.

1. first question is does anybody know what the big red lighter wiz khalifa is using in the kid frankie video?

and second i wana take my bong with me to ollege but im wooried about the border stops they have on the way from california to arizona, so i was wondering wat can i clean it out with so if there is dogs they wont smell it?:smoke:

2. Dude...it's a bong. Not an elephant. Should be way easy to hide

3. clean it with alcohol and salt till its like new, its not illegal if there is no resin or signes of usage because its legally a tobacco water pipe.

4. dude theres not fucking dogs anywhere on that boarder lmfao

5. Well you should rise with iso + salt anyways, which will clean out most of the resin. It's totally legal to have if it's got no resin in it, and you should keep your bong clean anyways.

6. i did you googling for you, here:
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003GE24O2/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0039N0A3W&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0PP68RQYVJ2WAA0MV65Q]Amazon.com: Gigantic 6 ½ inch Disposable Lighter #108: Everything Else[/ame]

7. its 7 bucks plus shipping

8. how come wiz didnt hold that bong hit at 3:35?

9. Lol I bought one of those at a market in Europe for like...two euros.

10. yeah, but your payin for them to ship it out to you too

11. trust me i have driven thru there like 6 times, yes they dont always have dogs but sometimes they do but are dogs even going to raect to resin anyway?

12. How many times in a row do you need to post?!? Not to be contradictory lol...it looked like a tiny hit anyways, maybe the bowl was about beat?

13. Dude you will be fine dont sketch just clean it out put it in your suit case and you will be fine. I had to do the same shit man

14. is there a rule against that?

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4I6ujNgHCE&feature=related]‪Wiz Khalifa with Chevy Woods - Cuban Joint (Reefer Party)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

check this shit out