About 5 weeks into flower

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kinegrower, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Tell me what yaw think please.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. hmm don't look like week 5 to me. Looks more like 3-4. You mean 5 weeks since you switched to 12/12?

• Like Like x 1
  3. They're on 24,they are autos. Probably about 4 full weeks.

4. ahh that explains that, carry on then haha. They look good for autos.

5. Thank you thank you.I've tied them down to open the canopy along with super cropping. It's responded amazingly.

6. what are you growing looks like a strong sativa

7. Week 4 of flower. Not much light just CFLs! Bout 102 watts

Attached Files:

8. Your plant look really small how many weeks is it and how u get it to flower just 12/12 lighting i want my buds to start coming in

Attached Files:

9. Idk if anyone else noticed this but to me I saw a lot of sagging leaves which could mean your over watering your plants.

10. Hello friend!
    Your plants look a bit small for five weeks, at least flower production seems a little smaller than what I would commonly expect to see at five weeks. You did mention they were auto flowering which does make a difference, obviously in auto flowering the plant will begin to flower weather or not it's reached its full vegetative growth in turn slowing down some other processes including flowering...That being said, they don't look bad at all in my opinion, think you're doing a great job! Maybe another 4-5 weeks or so..
    Good luck!

11. Thanks everyone for your feedback. They are super skunk auto #1. And speed auto.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I thought nitrogen toxicity with some Bute burn on the tips

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app