Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

About 1.5oz to cook with.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by clinsanity, Aug 3, 2012.

1. #1 clinsanity, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    Should I make a concentrate or budder? I know they are more or less the same thing, but which will give me the best "bang for my buck?"

I.E. Eating an edible as opposed to smoking some killer hash?

2. I would go for the concentrate, just a personal preference though. whatever you decide with 1.5ozs you should be golden. I like to roll a blunt and smoke while you cook. keep tokin homie!

3. #3 Jezn, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    depends, if you're going to be dabbing and dabbing is really as awesome as everybody says, i'd go with the concentrate, otherwise edibles all the way.

Is it for daily consumption or just something to have on the side? You could always make both and freeze a part of the edibles, or if you make a tincture it will last for a long time and you can still have some to make hash with, half an oz can make you a decent amount of edibles.

4. I've never dabbed, nor do I have a nail to smoke with, but its something I'm interested in doing. I'm harvesting my auto in a couple of months and was just thinking of some other way to consume it outside of smoke.