Abger abd rage help.

Discussion in 'General' started by Annicus, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Very abgry and rageful, wanna go Dahmer on people but evil begets evil, plus I doubt I could eat a human, not in that way at least.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Maybe it's time to move up into the mountains.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Best thing imo is to try to just let go of everything. Try to make a blank slate in your mind and then fill it back up with positive things. All we have is our perception. And emotions effect that a lot. Idk. Words can only express so much. Sometimes you just need to ride things out and balance will be restored.

• Like Like x 1
  4. We all are animals inside, just some of us turn em' loose

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey I made a hate thread last month.

its stress bro... try something relaxing. Deal with one issue at a time.

6. What's got ye steaming Ann?
    @Annicus

7. Take a deep breath. Whatever is angering you isn't worth it. It's not worth your energies.

With this may you rise up out of this. Turn your anger into positive fuel. Motivation.

8. Just angry, been through a lot however I delagate because I often don't hate just kind of angry.

9. Life, people, not having a good person to speak with, not being able to find My Baby Cakes, and just emotion

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  10. After burying my Father and 2 son's, I'm still that way sometimes. I have to fight it and try and stay in the light.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 4
  11. I’m same boat I felt like smashing shit today.
    I always work out when ever I’m pissed, I’m not a workout / fitness junky or regularly work out. But when I’m pissed it does the trick then a fat j.
    Or masturbate that helps too.
    But in all seriousness once your at a certain point of rage there is no going back for a while for me. Which has been all the time. So weed and anger music to sooth the soul <3

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. I don't like the crazy lady in the video... she's just ... crazy.

That's what anger looks like to me. I don't want to look like that. ever.

13. Try considering the possibility that life is not just all about you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Are you talking to me!?
    giphy.gif

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I had to force ego death just make myself start feeling better.

After losing my mind and, not remembering who I was for a good 30 minutes. Everything went into perspective and seemed not all that bad anymore.

Although we all still get major anxiety an emotional outburst from time to time. However I tend to at least think it helps reducing the amount of times you get it.

I can't say exactly how you get ego death on here though without breaking rules.

16. So many people want to kiss me, kinda over it, kiss a doll or something even if I do have nice lips or whatever...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Which set? Lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. I don't know like Kiss me Kathy or something and otherwise it's dudes that always want to kiss me.