Abducted by aliens.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Apple iJuice, Jun 15, 2011.

1. I had a job at a summer camp last year and at the end of the season during the last few days of work, one of our co-workers was throwing an end of the (work) year party. There was a real staff party that night at the camp and after that we went to the dude's house to have this freakin' party. So he has this huge house, a pool, and one of those built-in-to-the-pool hot tubs. So a few of us are chillin' in the hot tub and this girl starts lighting up a bubbler at the table. So I go over there. Now this was the first time I hit from a bubbler before so after I hit from it, TWICE, I was pretty much annihilated. I get back in the hot tub and my boy's like, "Dude is that a UFO?" I look up and I don't see anything so I'm like whatever. Then like an hour later I'm standing in the grass between the pool and the patio all by myself. I find my boy and I'm like, "Did you see that shit?" He's like what? I keep telling him, dude I got abducted by a fucking UFO! He's like dude you're so fucking baked. But I really did. It was silver and inside it looked like...the inside of the Planet Express from Futurama. They didn't do anything to me I think, they just took me up. Then I remember there were like two or three of them and they kept telling me to go back to the kids house, to go back to the party. And then I like wake up standing in the grass.

It was fucking wild. Best high I've had yet. Man, I need a bubbler.

2. wow. i wanna see aliens. noo fair!

3. danm i want that bubbler and that same weed.......

4. I think she said it was Blue Dream but I dunno. Could've been anything.

5. don't think it was the bubbler or the weed this fool's a a few french fries short of a happy meal

6. thats cool

7. I am an alien

8. how long have u been smoking for?

9. You passed out, had an out of body experience then woke up on the grass.

It's all in your head dude.

10. Yea i remember my first dmt experience . . :laughing:

11. i
    m
    c
    a
    l
    l
    i
    n
    g
    b
    s

12. #13 Apple iJuice, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I started smoking around the beginning of that summer and when this happened it was near the end of summer.

13. #14 Apple iJuice, Jun 15, 2011
    I'm not saying it really happened of course but it felt like the realest thing.

14. This is called real life stories for a reason busta.

15. #16 Apple iJuice, Jun 15, 2011
    Yeah you got a point. Eh, still a fun story to tell.

16. I remember my first beer...

17. #18 c0brah, Jul 20, 2011
    Haha I read that In farrels voice

18. I was referring to the line in beerfest. I thought step brothers was kind lame
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCpjYUdN2rs&feature=youtube_gdata_player]‪BEERFEST‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

19. I miss getting that high. :(