ABC News Video Home Grown Pot Bust

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by delta99thc, Jun 15, 2007.

1. sucks for them, it was probably some nice bud, and im sure they werent doing anyone any harm growing it there.

2. Retroshark ...."sucks for them, it was probably some nice bud, and im sure they werent doing anyone any harm growing it there"

With all due respect I don't know if I agree with your statement for the following reasons.....this was a big operation and there were probably ties to some form of organized crime. After all it was a $650,000 house and who knows what all that equipment cost. Then again there are the electric usage, which in most cases is probably stolen by circumventing the electric meter

In another way of thinking, having a house like that is probably not the best for the neighborhood nor property values in the community. These aren't exactly the best neighbors after all.

What this video says to me is that Prohibition is futile. No longer does grass have to be smuggled when it can be grown locally. It also speaks to the trememdous demand that there is for marijuana, and that Prohibition drives up prices and fuels organized crime. Didn't we learn anything from alcohol prohibition? Isn't marijuana less destructive than alcohol?

Warn

3. i also don't think they were doing any harm.

the commercial drug world is organized crime.

oh well

4. i will say it again lol stop giving ur hard:hello: earned money to drug dealers. GROW ur own

5. YEAH , and so is meth,u cant put the two 2gether in the same sentence , he's an asshole...mad that maybe they made a $ from .15 cents and what if they didnt have any ties ,are they guilty then to ? NO
    maybe they should stick to organized crime b/c legit businesses can have jus as many ties also !!!!

6. So i guess the lesson learned is dont use city power

7. Oddly enough, the saddest thing I saw was the shitty house that sells for 650,000 dollars. Oh, and that lying sack of shit Walters should check his figures, actual number of marijuana users in the USA is closer to 50 million, than 25.