aarrrrrrrrrggghhh

Discussion in 'General' started by geezer, Feb 18, 2001.

1. Twilight Zone shit here!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Check this out! 

When I opened General last night, there was not pinned threads at the top, no Post Your Thoughts thread, and this 13 year old thread was at the top of the list as the most recently replied to!

How the fuck was that even possible. Then somehow, after I posted to the 13 year old thread and went back to the General page i was back 2014 and all was normal. Swear to God!!! I didn't notice the thread date until someone pointed it out. Maybe some GC admin was fucking around???

2. Inception bro

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Christ, there was internet 13 years ago?

4. #24 Deleted member 42976, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
    If there is one thing I have learned time is a tricky thing.

One time I was at a friends house and we watched an entire episode of Adventure Time and only 2 minutes had passed according to my laptop clock.

Also about a week ago I got a voice-mail from 5 minutes in the future.

Yeah, fer sure! And this on the same day that everything suddenly looked unfamiliar while on my way home from sampling my new weed purchase. And I knew the area and the road better than any other location and road on the planet! That lasted for 4 or 5 seconds. But that was just good weed. This thread really was at the top of the list as most recent - that how I could respond to it.

Oh well. It's kinda fun, as long as my whole life doesn't start flipping around in time and space like a crazy monkey

6. Is this real life

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I dunno. It happened. But i guess that doesn't mean much.

8. Illuminati so stronk

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

is that a bottle of "somethin time" or do you have a huge dick that resembles a full but capped bottle?

10. its a massive bottle of valentina hotsauce. A mexican's bestfrann

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

11. #31 Buddha_Man, Mar 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2014
    Damn i was in the 6th grade when this thread was made. Wow.

And holy cow, this was my 5,800th post.

5+8+0+0= 13

This is a 13 year old post!

12. Lol how did you find this is a good question

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity

13. op died from a brain tumour and bumped this thread from beyond the grave

I didn't find it. It found me. I went to GC at about 3:30 in the morning and the General page that appeared was from back in 2001. This thread was at the top of the list. After i replied to it (i hadn't noticed the dates of the threads) and went back to the General page, it was the current 2014 one. [​IMG]

15. fuckin title, i had to look!